Monday, January 4, 2010

Videos!

Brandon and I got a really cool flip video camera for Christmas (thank you Mom and Dad), and we've been making a ton of videos of Bonnie. I am pretty sure that was the point-we upload videos of Bonnie for Grandma and Grandad! Here's the trial run. I am still trying to figure it all out. But, if you are in the market for a video camera, I would highly recommend the flip. It is really simple to use, and it has really cool features. I am just trying to figure out the editing! Best of all, it is really small so you can always have it handy. There will be more videos to come for sure!

This is one of Bonnie and her friend Ansley playing at our house. They had such a great time together. Of course we didn't have the camera handy when they did the really cute stuff like hug each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment