Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside

Well, the weather has been interesting this week. It has been so cold for such a long time. They've been calling for snow all week. They called off school last night (yipee!), AND.........we got a dusting. Seriously, a dusting. I have been looking forward to taking Bonnie's picture in the snow for the first time, but I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to tell if it was snow or if the film was just bad on the camera. It wasn't worth Bonnie or I getting out of our pajamas, which is where we have been all day. Don't get me wrong. I will never complain about getting out of school. And to make it even better, we are out again tomorrow. We have never gotten out two consecutive days in my 5 1/2 year tenure with Metro, so that in itself is exciting. I just always pictured it would be because we had at least 3 inches!

So, anyway, I hope this video warms you up a little. It's Bonnie playing with Duke, Guerry and Sallie's dog (Samuel's dog). He is so sweet-and he can clap! How many dogs do you know that can clap?

No comments:

Post a Comment