Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pictures!

I've had a few people complain about not having many pictures since we got the Flip camera, and to make it worse I haven't posted (or taken) many pictures OR videos lately. Geesh! I've got to get on the ball. We've been pretty busy lately. Brandon has been out of town a lot, and Bonnie has either been sick or getting over being sick. I hate to complain because they are all minor illnesses in the great scheme of things, but it sure will be nice when Spring gets here so that hopefully all the germs will go away, we can spend more time outside, and Daddy will not be on the road as much.

On another note, it is hard to believe that Bonnie will be 11 months old Friday. I find myself doing a double take sometimes because she is so big and doing so many things. It seems like lately someone has pushed the fast forward button! I can't believe that this precious girl crawling around and babbling is my little baby. People warned me, but WOW! Time really does fly!
Sitting pretty. Note that she has enough hair to (barely) hold a real bow!
Oops! The point of this cup is to hold the goldfish IN!

Playing with toys and oh so big. Did I mention she is getting 4 new teeth?



After bathtime....she loves taking a bath in the tub, but she doesn't like getting on her pjs when she's done!


No comments:

Post a Comment