Thursday, June 3, 2010

Yay for Summer!

"School's Out for Summer!" and Bonnie and I are taking full advantage! We've had a great week so far, and we're only two days away from our trip to the beach with Grandma, Pappaw, Uncle Dex, Aunt Mel, and Pap. We are getting so excited. I just wanted to add some pictures from this week before we hit the road.
I've been trying to have her stay awake longer in the morning, and to take her nap more mid-day. The result? She falls asleep in her high chair!
We went swimming with Sallie, Sam, and Mrs. Ida Louise. Bonnie liked it a lot better than the baby pool.

We've been to the park a lot. She can now navigate the whole playground apparatus, and goes down the big slide all by herself.


Not even thinking twice about the big slide.


Yay! A good close-up! This is exciting because usually I get something more like the two photos seen below. Mary Scott and I were laughing about this the other day, and I thought I should include some eyes-closed pictures, too. That is what 75% of my pictures are, after all!



Lovely.





Classic!






1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha!!! Cracking me up! I love that you got a great photo with Dimple's eyes open. Great job ;)
    MSB

    ReplyDelete