Friday, June 25, 2010

Ft. Lauderdale

Somehow, I got lucky enough to go to the beach 3 times in the month of June. Lucky, right? As a matter of fact, Bubby is loading the car as we speak to go to Destin with Nana, Da, Ryan, and Aidan tomorrow. We are excited! Last weekend, I headed to Ft. Lauderdale with some of my girlfriends to celebrate Katie G's (aka Gigi's) birthday. She turned the big 3-0 in style! It was really nice to get away with my girls for a weekend. We always have a great time together, and it has been awhile since we've all been on a trip with just the girls. Here are some photos from our trip:
G, Katie, me, Brooks, and Courtney poolside.
Katie and me in our cabana, our "bed by the sea". Talk about comfortable! These mamas enjoyed getting some relaxation time!
G and me at her birthday dinner at Shulas


Katie and Erin getting some R & R on the beach



Erin, me, Bethany, and Katie after dinner at Yolo. Incidently, you've never smelled more cologne in your life than at a trendy bar in Ft. Lauderdale. Those dudes are serious about their skinny jeans and smelling good!




No comments:

Post a Comment