Monday, March 29, 2010

My Niece Lucy!!!!!!

It is official-my brother and sister-in-law got their picture and referral for their daughter, Lucy Liya Justis! Little does that sweet girl know, but her life just changed on March 25. She is getting a set of incredible parents, not to mention an aunt that is already nuts over her. It's wonderful how overwhelming happiness can sneak up on you. I thought that I was as happy as could be to just know that Dexter and Melanie would become parents. When they called to tell me they got the referral, it was just amazing. I will never forget it-just a feeling of sheer joy-and longing to be there to hug their necks.

Now, I just have to be patient and wait for her to get here:) Keep them in your thoughts as they prepare to welcome sweet Lucy. Oh, and if you want to see her precious face, just click on their blog! I promise it will make you smile. Yay for Dexter, Melanie and Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment