Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break

The day that Lucy stayed with us was St. Patrick's Day, so both girls were sporting their green.

First of all, I just want to say thank you for keeping up with us through my blogging hiatus. I have my computer back (thank you, Dad!) and I have a lot of pictures to post, so I plan on having lots of posts in the next few days, so bear with us! I wanted to post some pictures from our Spring Break, which was incredibly already 3 weeks ago. We had a great time in NC at Pap's farm, and getting to hang out with Lucy all day on Thursday. Mom and Dad were in town this weekend, so I grabbed a few pictures from their computer before they left. Again, many thanks for your fortitude in following this blog .

Lucy is giving Bonnie a ride in the stroller.
Bonnie had some close encounters with some animals while we were at Pap's farm for Spring Break. In this picture she is saying, "Hey, Chicken!!"
Camden and Bonnie are just running wild. Camden was so sweet to loan Bonnie his SpongeBob fishing rod.
Bonnie is learning the ins and outs of fishing from Pappaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment