Monday, July 12, 2010

A Fun Fourth!

Happy Birthday, America! We had fun celebrating the Fourth of July this year. We went down to Franklin on the Fourth. They closed off the streets and had some awesome barbecue, and a fun petting zoo. Well, Aidan at least enjoyed the petting zoo. A goat got a little too close to Bonnie, and she did not like it! She did enjoy riding around and waving her flag, though. I wish I knew how to upload the pictures that Bubby took on his phone onto the blog. Does anyone know how to do that? I have gotten as far as using the power cord (also a USB) and plugging it into the computer. I just don't know what to do after that. I need some help here, and as I am a visual learner, I cannot consult the owner's manual.

Anyway, after Franklin on the Fourth, we went to Guerry and Sallie's for a cookout. We had a great day, and we hope you did, too! The only bad thing about it is that it means summer is going by too fast! Not on the fourth, but I love this one with the watering can-classic summer!

Bonnie and Sam playing on the fourth!

Ansley and Bonnie sporting their matching swimsuits!


Will and Sam having fun in the pool, cooling off!



No comments:

Post a Comment