Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is she walking yet?

Just wanted to share some updated pictures...and for those of you who are wondering, she still isn't walking. I have incurred a little bit of mommy guilt because I am often told that I must be spoiling her by carrying her too much or I've put shoes on her too early. That's okay, though. I'm sure I've taken too much of the credit in other areas. Enjoy the pictures, and have a great weekend!

EASTER picture!! Grandma, Bonnie, and Pappaw-I love, love, love this picture! Bonnie is practicing her fierce look in case she ever wants to become a supermodel.

Favorite Sunday afternoon activity? Watching Daddy cut the grass. She goes from window to window!


She loves playing with her baby and stroller.


...and give her baby the bottle




Wearing Daddy's shoes in the kitchen





No comments:

Post a Comment