Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She's Bee-autiful!

Trial run of Bonnie's Halloween Costume. It's so cute-it even has a little stinger on the back!
I want to eat her up all of the time, but the bee costume is irresistable!

My parents came in town this past weekend, and it was so much fun, as always. Here's a shot Mom took of Bonnie playing in her bed while Mom and I packed up all of her too-small clothes and baby gear. Wow! I can't believe she's outgrown so much so fast!

This is what I found when I heard her wake up from her nap.


Bonnie is wearing the Smokey hat at Cracker Barrell. Mom and Dad taught her how to wave and say hi. She's still working on it!



Mom, Dad, and Bonnie before Bonnie's first UT game in Morristown.


Bonnie loves, loves, loves her Grandma. And, I'm pretty sure the feeling's mutual!


Another photo from Labor Day. She raspberried the whole weekend! She's pretty much over that now, but still does it on occasion. Thank goodness she doesn't do it very much while she's eating anymore!



She's eating puffs at Cracker Barrell. I think she looks like Brandon in this picture!



Some Tom Joy friends met last night for pizza. Bonnie's got that Joy, Joy, Joy down in her heart. She's under Joy's spell of love in this picture! Bonnie adores Joy, but that makes sense. Her Mom adores Joy as well!








2 comments:

  1. The costume is unBEElievably adorable. I love it. She even cuter than Georgia in her bumblebee outfit (last Halloween)...and that's a lot of cuteness ;)
    Mary Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby,
    We dressed up our family as Bees last year! Me and the boys were bees and my husband was the bee keeper! I still have the costumes if you want them let me know! The pics of Bonnie are adorable! (There are pics on facebook if you would like to see them)

    Shanna Matthews

    ReplyDelete