Monday, April 13, 2009

Bonnie's First Easter and Trip to Morristown!

Uncle Dex, Aunt Mel, and Bonnie at Easter Lunch. Aunt Mel bought Bonnie's Easter dress way back in November when we were in NC for Thanksgiving. It fit perfectly!
My oldest friend, Sara, and her little girl Ally with Bonnie and me after church. Ally is just a few months older than Bonnie, and Sara is just a few months older than me!


Bonnie after her bath on Easter morning

Daddy and Grandad are making Bonnie smile!




Bonnie and Grandma Sue asleep together



Bonnie and Mammaw Eva's first meeting!





Mammaw Eva could make Bonnie laugh and laugh. It was too cute!







Uncle Dex and Aunt Mel hanging out with Bonnie. She's wearing her "I love my Auntie" pajamas that Aunt Mel gave her!
I will post more pictures from our trip when I get back to Nashville. Bonnie and I are staying a few extra days in Morristown. We're having fun visiting and playing with our family and friends! I hope everyone had a Happy Easter, and enjoys a Happy Spring!






No comments:

Post a Comment